Carmichael Lynch Wins Five ADDYs at the 2018 National American Advertising Awards
全棵美女a图片Carmichael Lynch won two gold and three silver ADDY awards at this year’s American Advertising Federation (AAF) National American Advertising Awards. The five winning entries included:
- Integrated Advertising Campaign – Local – Consumer: Jack Link’s Jerky, X-Games Station Domination
- Illustration Series: Jack Link’s Jerky, X-Games Station Domination
- Out-Of-Home Installation: The Great Northern Festival, Simon Beck Snow Art Installation
- Regional/National Television Commercial: Subaru of America, Forever Young
- Regional/National Television Commercial: Subaru of America, Moving Out
Earlier this year, Carmichael Lynch won nine ADDY’s at the District 8 American Advertising Awards. District 8 consists of marketing agencies throughout Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota and Wisconsin.
The American Advertising Awards is the nation’s largest advertising competition. Each year the competition begins at the local level, as entries must first be submitted locally to be eligible for the American Advertising Awards process.
全棵美女a图片Nationally, the AAF is the largest group of its kind, with grassroots membership of over 50,000 professionals.